Versatility to work
Microsoft Surface and SHI
Work and create freely
As organizations continue to find ways to support the hybrid workforce, your employees are turning to you to equip them with the latest technology. The Microsoft Surface family of devices are powerful, next-generation devices that deliver the ultimate experience in versatility, performance, and design.
SHI is part of the Microsoft Surface Multi-National Program, which allows customers to purchase and deploy Surface in authorized countries across the globe at a standard discount. Our team of ridiculously helpful Surface experts are ready to help you with your next Surface roll-out.
Microsoft Surface for Business
A device for every kind of work.
Surface has 10 product lines now. Intentionally differentiated yet connected through a core set of experiences.
When you buy Surface—any Surface—you are investing in a device that was intentionally designed for the future of work. Surface devices feature gorgeous 3x2 displays, premium inking and touch experiences, durable high-quality materials, quality meeting experiences, all-day battery life, and the power and performance to run business-critical applications.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork that brings chat, meetings, calling, Office 365 apps, and third-party tools together, all in one place.Learn More
Windows Autopilot lets you quickly and easily set up your Windows devices in minutes with just a few simple clicks.
Introducing SHI Mobile, the unlimited roaming data plan to enable anywhere, anytime LTE connectivity.
Zero Touch for Windows 10
With SHI Zero Touch, your machines configure themselves in real time, from anywhere-right out the box.
Device as a Service
Your preferred devices are bundled with bundled with licensed software and all-inclusive managed services.
Discover the Benefits of Working with SHI for your Surface Needs
- 2021 US Surface Transformation Partner of the Year
- 2021 US Top Surface Hub Revenue YOY Growth - Reseller
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year - Microsoft Surface Hub Reseller of the Year
- 2021 Microsoft US (MSUS) Partner Award in Modern Endpoint Management
- 2021 North American Partner of the Year - Windows 10
- 2021 North American Digital Marketing Partner of the Year - Strategic Device Reseller Award
- 2020 Worldwide Surface Resiliency Partner of the Year (This Global Award was given to the partner that demonstrated the most comprehensive response to the device market during the Covid-19 Crisis).
- 2020 US Device Sales Growth Partner of the Year
- 2019 MSUS Partner Award for Modern Workplace - Modern Desktop
- 2018 Top Windows Client Commercial Revenue
- 2017 Microsoft State & Local Government Channel Partner of the Year
- 2017 Microsoft Top Windows Client Commercial Revenue Partner
- 2017 Microsoft Operational Excellence Award Winner (14th Consecutive Year, 16th Overall)
- 2016 Microsoft US NASPO Top Partner
- 2016 Top Windows Client Commercial Revenue
- 2016 Microsoft Operational Excellence Award Winner (13th Consecutive Year, 15th Overall)
- 2016 Worldwide Volume Licensing Partner of the Year Finalist (Top 3)
- 2015 Microsoft US Channel Partner of the Year for EDU (four consecutive years)
- 2015 Microsoft US Channel Partner of the Year for SLG
- 2015 Worldwide Volume Licensing Partner of the Year Finalist (Top 3)
- 2014 Microsoft US Public Sector-EDU Partner of the Year
SHI Configuration Services
- AutoPilot Device Enrollment
- Kitting and Packaging
- Asset Tagging
- Laser Etching
- UV Printing
- Device Provisioning
- Microsoft’s #1 Licensing Solutions Provider
- Microsoft’s #2 Surface Authorized Device Reseller
- First reseller to have a successful AutoPilot Rollout
- Most tenured Surface Specialists
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure and Microsoft Certified Professional in Designing and Providing Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- Customer Innovation Center – Test drive your next IT Solution
- State-of-the-art 300,000+ sq. ft. Integration Center
- Ability to offer Device as a Service, flexible solutions under one monthly bill
About Microsoft Surface
To work and create freely, you need a powerful, next-generation laptop that delivers the ultimate in versatility, performance, and design. Created with these things in mind, Microsoft Surface is a series of touchscreen Windows personal computers and interactive whiteboards designed and developed by Microsoft.
Partnership with SHI
SHI is part of the Microsoft Surface Multi-National Program, which allows customers to purchase and deploy Surface in authorized countries across the globe at a standard discount.
Microsoft AutoPilot is a key part to modern Surface deployment. SHI's Surface experts can help you plan successful, secure deployment strategies. Leveraging SHI's ZeroTouch for Windows 10 and Microsoft’s collection of technologies, a device can be sent directly to the employee and self-configured to your IT department’s company standards.