The workplace is evolving, let us guide you along your journey and demonstrate how a modern workplace can help your company unleash innovation.
Our Digital Workplace Envisioning workshop is a free offering designed to help customers navigate their journey toward a modern digital workplace capable of driving business forward.
This half-day event will uncover how you can provide a fast-paced, technology-driven environment that promotes new ways to deliver more value and better user experiences at every moment.
You’ll discover the importance of the digital workplace and its impact on the future of work. We’ll share how it has shaped some of the world’s most successful companies, the barriers to adoption, and success stories across different industry verticals. Next, you’ll learn what your peers are doing and exactly where they stand regarding digital readiness.
We’ll wrap up with a whiteboarding session to help you identify your business objectives, evaluate your current environment, and develop a vision and roadmap for your digital workplace implementation. Expect to walk away with the knowledge required to gain a sustainable competitive advantage while minimizing potential disruption.
Reasons to Attend
- Understand the market and industry trends driving the need for digital transformation
- Learn what the digital workplace really is and why it’s important
- Evaluate modern workplace benefits, challenges and use cases
- Explore why most companies are not ready for the digital workplace
- Examine the causes of digital workplace failure
- Determine how to assess your organization’s digital readiness
- Acquire the best practices for building a digital workplace
- Master how to measure the success of your digital workplace
- Research the different digital workplace frameworks
- Analyze the results of the State of the Digital Workplace Report
- Investigate what the future of work has in store for us and how to prepare
- Participate in a whiteboard session to discuss your business requirements
- Assess your current environment and begin planning for your digital workplace needs
- Develop your digital workplace vision and/or validate that it is viable
- Accelerate your digital transformation roadmap activities